28 November 2012

Serendipity Found Me

The Seventeenth Law of the Universe is The Law of Serendipity which states that the Universe bends in our direction by providing us with seemingly accidental and unexpected fortuitous circumstances which we call good luck.

Through time this Law has kind of been absorbed into the Law of Attraction.  To me, that law is more involved with people.  Serendipity is more in tune with places and things, then people.



 
Five years ago I was a moderator on a recovery based message board. Through that message board, I met some wonderful people... people that I consider friends.

It was also at this time that I was in a very dark place. By dark I mean I wasn't enjoying life, I was at the end of even trying. I was deep in debt and all alone.

It was the people of that message board that showed me I still had a lot to offer and that for me to realize that I needed to take that “leap of faith” and start a new life....


Serendipity Found Me

So alone... spiritually dead
walls caving in... wanting to die
couldn't see an escape
couldn't see a future

messages were received
words of wisdom
from folks never met
a unique friendship was formed

it went from helping others
to them helping me
began to slowly feel alive
slowly... wanting to live

needed support
yet... didn't know where to look
needed love
yet... felt unworthy

serendipity found me
it wasn't luck
their life... gave me life
it wasn't coincidence

it was amazing for me
the Universe set me free
free to roam and explore
and not be scared to open new doors

No comments:

Post a Comment