02 October 2011

Freely Moving

The Law of Energy says that energy constantly changes, no adverse consequences are experienced unless one intervenes with its free movement.


Freely Moving

I had a dream...
smiling... I knew it was just a dream
it wouldn't go away
it stayed with me
even though it was a dream
it also felt like reality

it had color
it had a shape
I could even smell it
with smell... I could even taste it
it was just a dream though
wasn't it?

days turned to weeks
weeks turned to months
and the dream lived
sometimes alive... right in front of me
other times... just an after thought

and then... and then
with no plans... no thoughts
the dream became reality
the shapes and colors
were alive... and I was alive
energy flowed through me

and I knew I was one with the Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment