27 January 2012

I Want To Dream


The law of expectations tells us that whatever one expects, with confidence, becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. When one expects with confidence that good things will happen, they usually will. If on the other hand, one expects a negative outcome to a situation, then the outcome will usually be negative.


I Want To Dream

Being real doesn't steal my dreams
being real isn't a fantasy
yet... being real should have expectations
I expect to be the best I can be

I don't expect to be a king or the president
yet... I expect to be number one in my own world
I don't expect to be a millionaire
yet... I expect to be spiritually fulfilled

I expect to treat myself with respect
and to treat others with respect as well
I expect to find the love that dwells within
and I expect to find the love others send

I don't expect you to worship me...
nor should you expect me to worship you
a lovely way to live...
expectations without resentments

I expect to have my Friend with me
to stand beside me
to love me for who I am
an expectation I want

we can expect a happy life
serene and peaceful
if we choose to make it a priority
an expectation with reality

No comments:

Post a Comment