11 December 2011

1 of 3 - done

In Chicago, waiting for the next flight to Newark. Had a light lunch... a turkey wrap and... are you ready? A slice of white chocolate and peppermint cheesecake.

A wonderful day in Chicago... no snow at all. Flying in, I felt like a kid again, looking down on the white caps on the lake... the tall buildings and the ever so small cars... slowly getting bigger as we got closer to the ground.

Flying is the ultimate form of "giving it up." I have absolutely no control over anything while I am on a plane. I trust the airline, that they hired an excellent pilot and co-pilot and I'm just along for the ride.

You really look at flying, for the passenger there isn't any stress at all... the stress is all on the pilots shoulders.

Anyway, next stop is Newark, NJ... last stop in the States... then across the pond I go..

No comments:

Post a Comment