23 October 2011

Spiritually sharing wisdom and experience

The fourth Law of the Universe is The Law of Patterns. The law of patterns provides that the energy fields comprising and surrounding us contain all accumulated wisdom and experience. Sounds a lot like a 12 Step meeting... sharing our ESH.



With faith in spirituality we can experience the wisdom that has been here, in this realm of existence, through all time. Think of that for a moment... everyone who has ever walked this earth has left particles behind that can become part of us... we can inhale it or it can be attached to our skin. The wisdom and experience of the Dalai Lama, the Pope, even Jesus Christ can become a part of us. On the other side of the coin, so can Hilter or Jeffery Dahmer be a part of us.

Ancient mythologies spoke about how the morning fog was actually souls wandering around and indeed touching us. Sharing their wisdom with us.

This wisdom and experience is a pattern of what we are and what we become. In a way this is what 12 Step programs do for us. We listen not only to the experiences of those that we hear but we also learn from those who are no longer here, like Bill and Dr Bob, as well as Lois and many others. Their energy stays with us and provides us with what we need to succeed.

And what is success? To me, that is being at one with the Universe. To be spiritually sound. That my soul reaches out with Love to help myself and to help others.

When Jesus was asked what was the greatest commandment he said, “To love one another as I have loved you.”

What is my pattern with this? To share my wisdom and my experiences with others... by doing so I am sharing my love. I'm not saying do it my way or you will not succeed. I'm just sharing my experience – nothing more and nothing less.

It is eventually and ultimately up to the person receiving the information whether it fits within their pattern of thoughts.

The thing that this Law shows us though is that all the answers are already here. It is here with the people we meet today, as well as those who took the same steps we took generations ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment