26 February 2012

England 2011-12

I can now say that my Christmas holiday in England is a pleasant memory forever etched in my mind with photos.

Below is a collection of them. It's hard to believe I've been back in the States for nearly two months... I really do enjoy England and this past visit I spent a day entirely on my own and it amazed me how my bearings were great and I never got lost. It really does feel like a home away from home.

Again remember these photos were taken the last two weeks in 2011 and the first couple of days of 2012. It still amazes me how green everything is in England. I saw a garden with brussel sprouts ready to be picked. Pansies and violets popping through the ground.

Anyway it was another wonderful experience. Good food and great company... I look forward to more adventures across the pond...

1 comment: