23 October 2011

Timeless Footsteps






The Law of Patterns believes that the universe provides that the energy fields comprising and surrounding us contain all accumulated wisdom and experience.






Timeless Footsteps

Five thousand years ago
she walked with her child
keeping her warm in a bearskin blanket
today... I walk those same steps
covered in a coat

She was walking for shelter
I was walking to work
she was looking to stay warm
I was working to stay warm
She was concerned for her child
I worked for them

Five thousand years
separated our walk
yet... it was the same walk
a walk for survival
a walk for warmth
instincts guide us
experience leads us

Five thousand years from now
someone will walk in my steps
which were created
ten thousand years ago
all through instinct and experience

No comments:

Post a Comment